ASL University ►
American Sign Language: "Youtube"
A student writes:
Let me take a moment to tell you how much I enjoy your class. It is wonderful!! My husbands family has been involved in the deaf community for many years so I started learning ASL many years ago it is a continual learning process. My Question: Have you seen a sign for YouTube?
The sign for "Youtube" is to fingerspell the letters "Y" and "T" in context.
You might see "other" signs for Youtube -- but the YT version is very solid and spreading.
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars