ASL Lessons | Bookstore | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "wave-no"
Sometimes you need to express a meaning such as:
"Nah, not that."
"no, no, no...not that."
The "wave-no" sign is a way to express such concepts.
Notes: Also see: "Negation in ASL"
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars