ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "street / way / path / road"
This one sign means street, way, path, and road.
* Compare the sign "STREET" with: HALL and SIDEWALK.
* Some people combine the signs "WATER" and STREET to mean "RIVER" [as in "WATER-WAY"] using a bit of a winding path] but I don't do that version personally.
* See: RIVER
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars