ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "prior-to"
Note: The concept "prior" can be expressed as "PAST."
It depends on if you mean prior as in "prior to" something, or prior as in before now.
This version is means "prior to," "happened earlier than," and "previous to an event."
NOTE: The left hand isn't moving. The right hand is moving back toward the body. Both hands are slightly bent at the knuckles.
Here is another version. This version means:
"Happened earlier than"
"Previous to an event"
NOTE: The left hand isn't moving. The right hand is moving back toward the body.
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars