ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "point"
As in "Good point."
You point your dominant index finger toward the tip of the other index finger and you move the dominant finger toward but do not touch the non-dominant finger.
As in the type of point you score in a game.
This sign is done "very" quickly:
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars