ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "ocean"
shark / beach / seahorse / octopus / sea / seahorse / "sea park" / scuba / surf
To do the sign for "ocean," use both open relaxed "5"-hands to show the movement of the ocean. The hand move up and down (and a little bit forward) as if two waves are passing under.
OCEAN, YOU LIKE SWIM YOU?
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars