ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
ADDICTED / hooked
Note: I'm not sticking my finger in my mouth. I'm just pressing the tip of an "X" handshape into my cheek near the corner of my mouth. Then I pull my head to the side as if representing a fish that has been "hooked."
To turn the sign "addicted" into "addict," just add the "person" sign after the sign "addicted."
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars