ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "actor"
THEATER / PLAY / DRAMA / ACT / SKIT
Right and left "A" hands move up, back, down, and forward. Both hands move simultaneously. When the right hand is up, the left hand is down. When the right hand is back the left hand is forward. (The movement is similar to pedaling a bicycle backwards.)
You can add the AGENT suffix to turn this sign into ACTOR:
See: Animation: (ACTOR)
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy:
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars